So many platforms are being developed day by day. People get confused. And he doesn’t think which one to leave and which one to start. But there is nothing to worry about. Today I will reveal everything. Then anyone can easily choose the right place.
If you are new to blogging, no problem. Blogging platforms can be set up much easier. Anyone can easily run a blogging site because it does not require any coding and programming.
You just have to think about what kind of blog site you want.
As the blog site grows, you can add site design and more future functions if you wish. That’s why it’s so important to choose simple and flexible blogging.
WordPress.org is one of the most popular blogging software in the world. Launched in 2003, WordPress.org now runs about 39% of websites. You need to buy your own hosting and domain to run this blogging software. If you want to control all the futures of blogging, this is a great option
- WordPress.org gives you control over all futures.
- You can add more futures to Worpress.org. Such as Forums, Online stores, etc. WordPress.org is the best way to earn money by blogging.
- WordPress.org has thousands of themes. Due to this, it is possible to create a beautiful website in a matter of moments.
- You can find more than 56,000 plugins on WordPress.org. You can add more futures through this plugin. Such as Galleries, Contact Forms, etc.
- WordPress.org is SEO friendly. So very easy SEO-friendly URLs, Tags, Categories, and Posts. These are the plus points of WordPress.org.
- You need to study to control your site.
- It is your responsibility to manage the blog site, provide backup and security.
- WordPress.org is absolutely free. But you have to buy hosting and domain.
- So if you want you can start blogging on WordPress.org now.
2. Constant Contact Website Builder:
The constant contact Website builder is an Artificial Intelligence-based blog site builder. Constant Contact offers the opportunity to create free blogs, business websites, and online stores, in a matter of moments. Constant Contact has many large theme collections. And the opportunity to create a website very easily, you can design very beautifully just by dragging and dropping. At Constant Contact, you will find many tools including free logo creation and more than 550,000 stock photos.
- You can easily create a website by dragging and dropping without any skill.
- Quickly set up, Constant Contact will host your website on their host just for you.
- Free 60 days, you can use, after 60 days you can no longer use their services for free.
- Constant Contact is giving free SSL Certificates, all paid services.
- Constant Contact has very limited developers, so you will not get any third-party plugin like WordPress.org.
- Includes a limited number of third-party services.
- It is very difficult to create a website on another platform by saving files from constant contact.
Constant Contact gives you the opportunity to use their service for free for 60 days. You can use their services for 10 per month if you wish. If you do not have a domain, you can use an SSL Certificate with their free subdomain.Constant Contact supports 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via mobile phone.If your business is small, and if you do not want to use WordPress.org. Then Constant Contact maybe your second choice.
Wix is a very popular website creation platform. Their drug and drum website builder is giving you the opportunity to do small business and create websites. If you want you can add blogs to your website through the Wix Blog app.
Wix was founded in 2006. Anyone can create their own website on this platform without any kind of coding skills. Wix is currently used by about 110 million people in the world.
- You can customize your site theme and third-party software if you want.
- Create websites using drag and drop tools, without any coding skills.
- Can be set up very quickly and easily.
- Free accounts are limited to free accounts showing their Wix brand and ads.
- Free third-party apps can be used in limited sizes.
- Selecting a theme can no longer be changed.
- E-commerce futures are very limited in free plans. Also, the use of any future is very limited.
Wix is usually a free website builder. Get free subdomains on free accounts like https://sitename.wixsite.com/example.
You can add custom domains if you want for $ 4.50 per month.
4. Gator by HostGator
Gator is a website builder and blogging platform. It is made by HostGator company. That company is also known as a popular web hosting company. Gator offers drug and drop tools, using these tools included in Gator’s blogs, business sites, and online stores.
The most important thing is that Gator is a builder of Hostgator web hosting. You can use Hostgator’s web hosting if you want.
If you are looking for an all-in-one blogging platform without WordPress.org then web hosting is the best option for you.
- Allows easy customization and web design, using drag and drop tools.
- Can set up quickly. Without any kind of technical problem
- Backup, Performance, and Security HostGator (without any problems).
- Free Domain and SSL certificates are available in all packages.
- You can easily add online stores with just a few clicks.
- Ator Gator does not have a free account, but they offer a 45-day money-back guarantee.
- E-commerce futures are limited to big plans only.
- Contains limited software and extensions.
WordPress.com is a blogging hosting company. This company was created by WordPress.org with co-founder Matt Mullenweg.Wordpress.com is a free blog hosting service. You can buy more futures if you want such as custom domain, more storage, and more premium services.WordPress.com was launched in 2005 and is a good blogging platform that makes users reluctant to buy hosting themselves.
- No setup is required.
- Very easy to use and control.
- It’s completely free, with sub-domains. Due to which the link of your site will be https://example.wordpress.com
- You will get a very limited future to expand your site.
- Cannot run advertisement on blog site. However, WordPress.com will show their ad on your site.
- Usually, the WordPress.com account is free, but WordPress.com will do their ads and branding on your site.
- If you want you can expand your site with some money. It can be monthly or yearly.
Blogger is a free Google blogging platform. Blogger gives you the opportunity to create a blog site easily and without any technical skills. Blogger is a very old platform. It was launched in 1999 by Pyra Labs. Later in 2003, Google renamed it Blogger and redesigned it. And today we know Blogger is a Google service. You can create a free blog with Blogger only with a Google account.
Blogger is a free blogging platform.
It is very easy to use and control, without any technical skills.
- You get limited blogging tools here, and you can’t use any new tools to expand your blog.
- Some themes with limited design options. Third-party themes are very low quality.
- Google has the power to suspend your blog at any time.
- Many users choose Blogger as free but later they start blogging on WordPress.org.
- Blogger gets sub-domain with full free. For example, https://example.blogspot.com If you want to add a custom domain, you have to buy it separately from a third-party company.
Tumblr is a different blogging platform from other blogging platforms. There are many blogging platforms and the future of social networks.
- Tumblr is getting free and with a sub-domain. Such as https://example.tumblr.com. You can buy and add custom domains if you want.
- It is very easy to use and set up.
- Social media is included here.
- It includes Microblogging tools, Tumblr can easily create blog videos, GIFs, images, and audio formats.
- Tumblr is a free service. You can add custom domains if you want. But first, you have to buy the domain separately. Only then can you add.
- There are many third-party themes and apps to buy and use.
- Tumblr has limited futures which makes it very difficult for your blog to survive and move forward.
- They have many themes but they are not giving any different future.
- It is very difficult to go to any other blog platform with all the data from Tumblr.
The medium was established in 2012 to create communication between the authors. There are bloggers, journalists, and many skilled people here. It’s a very simple blogging platform here with limited social network futures. Medium is a lot like a social site, where you create an account and publish your article. When you create an account your profile address will be exactly like https://medium.com/@yourname. But you can’t add any custom domains here
- Medium is very easy to use, no setup and coding skills are required here.
- It is expected that you will establish a relationship with the person of your choice.
- Your focus here will be on writing a lot.
- There are many limited futures to design and brand according to their policy.
- Medium takes your readers on its own.
- You cannot add a custom domain. You will just get a normal page like Facebook and its address will be exactly https://medium.com/@yourname.
- To make money, you can’t show any ads here.
Squarespace offers the opportunity to create free websites, here you can create beautiful websites using drugs and drop tools. Its main focus is on those who want to do small business. And those who want to create online stores very easily.
It was launched in 2003. Squarespace currently has more than a million sites online.
- Squarespace is very simple and easy to use and for those who want to use it without technical skills.
- Here are the themes designed by beautiful professionals.
- It offers the opportunity to create SSL / HTTPS and e-commerce stores with custom domains separately.
- Squarespace is a limited future-rich platform.
- Limited services and tools are included.
Ghost is a minimalist blogging platform for writing blog posts focusing on their futures. It was launched in 2013. Ghost has a hosted platform and you can set up software if you want or host on your own hosting. They have both options.
- The main purpose of Ghost is blogging or writing.
- There is a clean and very simple interface.
- No setup is required in the hosted version.
- Apps are very difficult to customize.
- It is very common to see here due to limited options.
- It cannot be customized due to the lack of the required theme.
- The whole setup is on you if you set it up for yourself.